Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Time For An Update
I guess since no one was wanting to participate in the pay it forward, it's time for a new blog. I don't really have anything new to report, just living life doing normal everyday stuff. Kids are busy with school and looking forward to Spring Break next week. I'm just busy working away. Alex has decided that he wants to get baptized so we are trying to arrange with my home teachers and the missionarys times for them to come teach him the discussions. I guess times have changed from when I was 8 and getting baptized, or maybe it's just something with my ward, but everybody has their kids take the missionary discussions before getting baptized. I'll keep you posted on how that goes and when we get a date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think the discussions sound like a great day.
I'm excited for Alex. Let me know when it's going to be with as much notice as possible so I can plan on going.
I'm excited that Alex has decided to do this. Good for him.
The Pay it Forward plan sounds wonderful, it's just too hard to commit to that-life is busy.
P.S. How's Sydney doing lately? I know she had a small set back. Was that all?
Aunt Diane
Post a Comment