Ummm, did you tell Justin about that! You'll need to or Alex will have to change THAT too!!! And I think I have to work that Sat. so I'm gonna have to see if I can't get it off!
Wendy, I'm sorry that I haven't had enough time to read people's blogs. I was half planning on coming to Alex's baptism on the 4th of July. I was hoping to surprise you. Since I've been so busy trying to get Grandma Bodily settled into the Nursing Home and also trying to get her house ready to sell, I haven't had a chance to set and enjoy our families' blogs. I realize now that Alex was already baptized. Good for him. I guess you also realize that I won't be surprising you by coming. Again, Sorry we missed the occassion. Love, Aunt Diane
5 comments:
How does he feel about that? Losing the firework celebration and all?
Well, it just means he gets the blessings sooner. :)
Darnet, sorry they changed the date!
Ummm, did you tell Justin about that! You'll need to or Alex will have to change THAT too!!! And I think I have to work that Sat. so I'm gonna have to see if I can't get it off!
Congradulations!! Whatever day it is.
Wendy,
I'm sorry that I haven't had enough time to read people's blogs. I was half planning on coming to Alex's baptism on the 4th of July. I was hoping to surprise you. Since I've been so busy trying to get Grandma Bodily settled into the Nursing Home and also trying to get her house ready to sell, I haven't had a chance to set and enjoy our families' blogs. I realize now that Alex was already baptized. Good for him. I guess you also realize that I won't be surprising you by coming.
Again, Sorry we missed the occassion.
Love,
Aunt Diane
Post a Comment