Ok people, I'm looking at all your sites and they are cute and fun. Mine is just as basic as they get so I need some help and ideas. I want to put all my friends and family on here and I just don't know how to do it. I need music and something, any ideas, please share.
7 comments:
Meagan is the whiz, comment on her blog (Bigger blog) and she can help you out.
If you call sometime while you are the computer I could probably help out.
do you have an email? i can email you how to do these things :)
Wendy, come over sometime....we can figure out how to do things together...especially if you get ideas and help from others
I still think we need to get together and work on our blogs. It would be so fun.
Wendy,
As already said, Meagan is the best at blogging. Her & Sausha both helped me. I was able to get my slide show from Someone else's site. I was able to change my background from looking at someone else's site and clicking on. www.thecutestblogontheblock.com It's free.
You will learn. I've been blogging les than a month and it's getting much easier.
Love ya, Aunt Diane
Unfortunately, I would be no help to you. In fact, I have had to ask Meagan to help me with most everything. I highly recommend her for help.
We look forward to reading more about you and your kids. It's been fun to see what our friends and family are up to.
Deb
Post a Comment