Friday, July 25, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours



Finally we are home, but unfortunately it's home from the hospital. Yes, that's right, poor Sydney was sick again. Luckily we only had to spend 24 hours in there this time. I had taken her into the Dr. on Monday and they said she had another UTI, but last night, she was complaining that her head hurt, she was dizzy, and she said everything was blurry. I sat debating whether or not to take her to the ER or wait it out, when she started getting sick. I decided it was better to err on the side of caution with her and call my mom for a ride to the ER at 10pm, cause yes, I am still without a car. They decided that her UTI was just getting the best of her and she was dehydrated so they put in an IV and started fluids and antibiotics. After a full day of that she is doing much better!!! I'll try to post some pictures of her not in a hospital bed, but that pretty much seems to be her life lately.

6 comments:

The Todd's Life said...

Wendy,
Sorry to hear about Sydney being sick again. It's good that you decided to take her to the Dr. before it got out of hand. She looks like a real "trooper". Sometimes, we don't know why we have the trials that we have, however, Heavenly Father does. He has a plan for each of us and it's how we endure those trials that decides our blessings.
Love ya,
Aunt Diane

jeff and alli said...

She looks like quite happy with her Popsicle. Poor girl though, I hope she can just feel good.

Patty and Jim Conan said...

Hi Wendy, I just wanted to tell you I think your kids are cute! It was fun hanging out with your family today. Your site is pretty too.

Sandy said...

What a cutie. Sick and smiling! I hope she gets feeling better soon. Hang in there, Wendy.

JoshandMegs said...

poor girl! I hope things get better soon for her. She looks really positive. Kids are better at that and a good example.

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Sydney is such a sweet girl and your're doing such a good job with her.