Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update

Well, a little update on things that have been going on. We are moving! We found out on Monday that we get to move to a house! I am so excited, though I'm not buying it, it will be so nice to be in a house again. I can't wait for my kids to have a yard to play in. They came with me to look at it and LOVED the backyard and didn't want to leave. We will be moving by the first of September, it's fast and I have so much work to do, but it will be so worth it.
I am still without a car, not looking to good at getting mine back anytime soon. I am waiting to find out about the court date, but the attorney said it will be 3-6 months before we have a court date, so unless by some miracle Jason decides to give it back before that, I will still be without. If anyone knows of a CHEAP car that will just get me to and from work for the next couple of months please let me know, it's hard to go find one, when you don't have one to go look.
I promise to post new pictures soon. I do have some from the kid's birthdays and Syd's not even in the hospital in them! She is sporting a new hairdo though, a couple weeks ago she decided she should cut her hair to look like Dora. Too bad she didn't understand you have to let your bangs grow out if you don't want them, not try to cut them off!!! Overall, it looks pretty cute, but she does need her bangs to grow out.

3 comments:

The Todd's Life said...

Wendy,
It's great that you get to move to a real house. That will give you more privacy and the kids will enjoy the backyard.
Since you don't have a car, how do you get to work and whatever else you have to do?
Love ya,
Aunt Diane

Wendlelyn said...

I've been bumming rides and borrowing cars. It has been quite stressfull at times over the last month and a half.

jeff and alli said...

i think her hair looks cute.

and sorry about the car stuff. life can be so complicated. i wish i could help you out, but i know nothing, and especially since we are in mn, i'm even less help.

oh, but congrats on the house, that is awesome!