Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Lights

I've waited three years for these stockings, but I have always waited till they went on sale after Christmas and then they were always gone. They were 50% off the other day so I snagged them up!!!




I love looking at Christmas lights, but HATE to put them up. I decided though, since I am in a house this year I would attempt to hang a few lights. I don't think they turned out too bad considering I didn't have a ladder and couldn't reach my roof. Sorry the pictures aren't the best.

6 comments:

tash said...

The stockings are WAY cute where did you find them? Your lights, wreath and candy canes look good. I but the kids like them. Did you get your tree up?

Wendlelyn said...

I got my stockings at Shopko, now I just need the matching tree skirt. Maybe they will still have one. I did get my tree up, I tried taking pictures, but there is only lamps in the room so the lighting is bad, I will post pictures when I can take them in the daylight.

Justin and Kristin said...

Good job and u have have a great railing for lights!!

A said...

Hey Wendy sorry it took me so long to get back to you when you first commented. It was fun to locate you and your entire family- it's a great way to stay in touch and of COURSE I remember you. I already added Sasha to the list!

jeff and alli said...

I too like the stockings and way to go on the lights. I hope some day we can put up lights, I think they really add to the holiday.

Patty and Jim Conan said...

I love people with holiday cheer. I'm feeling pretty guilty for not having any decorations up. But its hard to do when you keep expecting construction workers to come in a make a mess at any moment. Until they are done I will just appreciate your's, your mom's and your sister's.