Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Sydney First


Sydney is so proud and excited to announce that she lost her first tooth! She has been waiting and waiting for this. I got a very excited phone call from her yesterday morning telling me she had a loose tooth and another extremely excited call last night announcing she had lost it. She told me she was so excited for herself. First thing this morning she showed me she was toothless now and announced she couldn't sleep last night she was so excited for the tooth fairy to come.

6 comments:

tash said...

CUTE picture. I hope the Tooth Fairy treats her well. :)

jeff and alli said...

Oh I remember also being excited, I really loved visits from the Tooth Fairy as well. Congrats Syd!

Emily Empey said...

AWESOME! I loved those days too! Tooth fairy is FUN! I love that picture!! We need to do lunch soon

Justin and Kristin said...

Cool, Syd!! What did the toothfairy bring?

Hey, Wendy, would you ask Angela and them to let me visit their sites?

Patty and Jim Conan said...

CONGRATULATIONS SYD! How hope the tooth fairy left you a nice trade for that 1st tooth.

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

YEAH SYD! We're still telling Katelyn if she doesn't brush her teeth they'll fall out. Pretty soon we'll have to stop using it as a threat or she won't be excited when it really happens!! Sydney is so cute!!